Consent order: forms for financial divorce settlement
Pack of documents to allow you to manage your own financial settlements with your ex partner. This consent order pack is invaluable if you are managing your own divorce, especially if you have anything but very simple financial arrangements.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This consent order pack includes all the documents required to settle your finances when you divorce. You should start with this pack as the base for your financial settlement.
Whether you need to arrange finances for just yourselves, or whether you have children, a matrimonial home, joint pensions, joint insurance schemes or any other financial arrangement, the documents in this pack allow you to settle once and for all.
Forms last revised after coming into force of Family Procedure Rules 2010 on April 6, 2011.
Application and features
- Helps you to manage your own divorce swiftly and without hassle;
- Suitable for couples with more complicated financial arrangements;
- Extensive notes to guide you;
- Plain English - of course.
- Consent Order form – completed as an example;
- Consent order form – blank template for you to complete and print;
- Comprehensive pack guidance notes;
- Example of Form A;
- Form D81 example;
- Blank Form A and Form D81 for you to complete;
- Matrimonial Home: guidance notes and orders;
- Maintenance spouse: guidance notes and orders;
- Maintenance children: guidance notes and orders;
- Insurance: guidance notes and orders;
- Pensions: (Form P1 and P2);
- Comprehensive notes to guide you.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
Share your thoughts with other customersCREATE YOUR OWN REVIEW
"I used Netlawman.co.uk to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"Quoted £1000 by my companies law firm - paid £10 with Net Lawman."Spicer and Moore Ltd.
"Simply you are easy to work with and reasonably priced. I could edit the document . This word version was exactly what I was looking for. We were easily able to replace old out of date forms."Brett Wilson