D80A form: Application for decree nisi: Adultery
This is the official D80A court form required to apply for the first decree where the reason for divorce is adultery.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Net Lawman stock all required documents and forms for a low cost, uncomplicated undefended divorce. With each document you will find blank forms for you to complete, as well as completed example forms and explanatory guidance notes.
This form is suitable for petitioners wanting to apply for the first decree in divorce proceedings where the reason for the divorce is adultery. Use this application for a decree nisi form when you have received a copy of your husband’s/wife’s acknowledgement of service form from the court, stating s/he is not defending the divorce.
Forms last revised after coming into force of Family Procedure Rules 2010 on August 2014
Application and features
- Suitable for any undefended divorce on grounds of adultery
- Written in plain English – no legal jargon
- Explanatory notes to guide you at every stage
- DIY today, no solicitor’s fees
- Detailed guidance notes on completing the application for trial form and the affidavit in support and what to send to the court and when
- Example of a completed affidavit with all appropriate words, for you to use as a model
- Example of a completed application for trial form with all appropriate words, for you to use as a model
- Example letter to the court (we provide a list of all courts with full contact information)
- Blank forms for you to complete and print
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
Share your thoughts with other customersCREATE YOUR OWN REVIEW
"I used Netlawman.co.uk to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"Very comprehensive and easy to read documents. Highly recommend."Steadfast Building Services
"Wide array of options to choose from, and the opportunity to email for assistance in deciding. Knowing it was a legal viewpoint, and therefore sound advice."Charlotte Heather