D80B form: Application for decree nisi: Unreasonable behaviour
This is the official D80B court form required to apply for the first decree where the reason for divorce is unreasonable behaviour.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Net Lawman stock all required documents and forms for a low cost, uncomplicated undefended divorce. With each document you will find blank forms for you to complete, as well as completed example forms and explanatory guidance notes.
This form is suitable for petitioners wanting to apply for the first decree in divorce proceedings where the reason for the divorce is unreasonable behaviour. Use this application for a decree nisi form when you have received a copy of your husband’s/wife’s acknowledgement of service form from the court, stating s/he is not defending the divorce.
Forms last revised after coming into force of Family Procedure Rules 2010 on August 2014.
Application and features
- Suitable for any undefended divorce on grounds of unreasonable behaviour
- Written in plain English – no legal jargon
- Explanatory notes to guide you at every stage
- DIY today, no solicitor’s fees
- Detailed guidance notes on completing the application for trial form and the affidavit in support and what to send to the court and when
- Example of a completed affidavit with all appropriate words, for you to use as a model
- Example of a completed application for trial form with all appropriate words, for you to use as a model
- Example letter to the court (we provide a list of all courts with full contact information)
- Blank forms for you to complete and print
This document was written and is maintained by solicitors at Net Lawman to comply with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
Share your thoughts with other customersCREATE YOUR OWN REVIEW
By Jannah Rahman 30 November 2014
It was accepted by the court.
"If only everything was as reliable as NetLawman. We have used them on numerous occasions & they deliver without fail. Whether we require off the shelf legal documents, bespoke contracts or even ad hoc advice they are there for us. It is like having our own legal team but without the costs that this would entail. Pickaweb has no hesitation in recommending NetLawman as one of our best suppliers."Pilar Torres Wahlberg
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money"Roy Butterworth
"Your site is very easy to understand I have used you a few times and you are the best on line."Cornerstones Lettings Carmarthen