D80E form: Application for decree nisi: 5 years separation
This is the official D80E court form required to apply for the first decree where the reason for divorce is five years separation.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Net Lawman stock all required documents and forms for a low cost, uncomplicated undefended divorce. With each document you will find blank forms for you to complete, as well as completed example forms and explanatory guidance notes.
This form is suitable for petitioners wanting to apply for the first decree in divorce proceedings where the reason for the divorce is five years separation. Use this application for a decree nisi form when you have received a copy of your husband’s/wife’s acknowledgement of service form from the court, stating s/he is not defending the divorce.
Forms last revised after coming into force of Family Procedure Rules 2010 in 2014.
Application and features
- Suitable for any undefended divorce on grounds of five years separation
- Written in plain English – no legal jargon
- Explanatory notes to guide you at every stage
- DIY today, no solicitor’s fees
- Detailed guidance notes on completing the application for trial form and the affidavit in support and what to send to the court and when
- Example of a completed affidavit with all appropriate words, for you to use as a model
- Example of a completed application for trial form with all appropriate words, for you to use as a model
- Example letter to the court (we provide a list of all courts with full contact information)
- Blank forms for you to complete and print
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
Share your thoughts with other customersCREATE YOUR OWN REVIEW
By David Batchelor 08 February 2015
Excellant service, very professional
"I needed an Agreement and Google, as always, was where I headed. I found the Net Lawman site and initially I thought I needed a relationship type Agreement but the Lodger one was absolutely perfect.
I didn't think it would be so easy so would recommend your website to anybody who was looking for an Agreement to suit their needs."Wendy Auger
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my favourites Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"I have used netlawman for over 3 years, and have always found the legal agreements I need are excellent, for my own company and my clients. Their prices are lower than most, and their website is really easy to use. I would recommend them to everyone."Apex Accountancy & Tax Services Ltd.