Section 25 notice: Form 7
Statutory form and explanatory notes for landlord's notice to end a business tenancy (with reasons for refusing a new tenancy) where the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 may apply.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with section 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and paragraph 10 of the schedule to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
Landlord’s will use this form where he wishes to oppose the grant of a new tenancy, and the tenant may be entitled to acquire the freehold or an extended lease. Complete this form and send it to the tenant. If you are opposed to the grant of a new tenancy, and the tenant is not entitled to acquire the freehold or an extended lease, use Form 2 in schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004 instead of this form.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy;
- under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Section 30(1) grounds for opposing the tenant application;
- Tenant’s rights under part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967;
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Simple to use, no silly file format issues that plague the US sites. Well done."AsiaEx Consulting Singapore
"Easy to find documents and good explanations for each What I wanted. Quick delivery. Saved money on legal fees."Bev Walker-Pugh