Holiday house letting agreement
This is a comprehensive agreement for the letting of any holiday house or flat. Written in plain English with relevant provisions and a choice of items of tenant's covenants.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
We have two versions of this document. This one is a slightly more formal and comprehensive version set out as an agreement to be signed by both parties. The alternative is drawn as a “terms and conditions” document which is non-negotiable. You can send that out in response to an enquiry or post it on your website Find it at Terms and conditions: holiday property.
This document is suitable for letting property anywhere in the world. It is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting a house, flat or villa to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months (simply to avoid the tenant acquiring tenancy rights at law - more likely, the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behaviour;
- Large menu of good behaviour “promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do;
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
By Michael Wheeldon 15 April 2016
Simple process to get the document
Prompt response to questions
Useful document at an affordable price I am now using it after a couple of minor edits.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Thanks very much! I found your website Netlawman very usefull. I am sure to recommend your website to others as well. And I will in the future use other documents. Cheers"Dr. Vidya Chakravarthy
"Makes me wonder why I have spent so much for so long with lawyers who charge £200+ per hour and take ages to make something complex!"Kevin Jones