Remove director: set of documents
This set of documents provides all the minutes, notices and forms you will need to remove a director. This pack includes notice of meeting, minutes and proxy voting form in compliance with Companies Act 2006. It is suitable whether or not the director is a shareholder.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
All the documents you will need to remove a director
This set of documents is for use by one or more directors or shareholders, to put to the vote of shareholders a resolution to remove one or more directors. The Companies Act 2006 allows you to remove a director in members’ general meeting. To do this you need an ordinary resolution (50% approval) to be passed by the members (shareholders). .
This is a matter where the law requires special notice of 28 days. The reason is obvious, giving time to the director to make a statement of his case. The law does not allow you to call a general meeting on a short notice as you may in most other matters. Remember that removing a director does not affect the legal status of that person as an employee or as a shareholder.
The draft minutes and notices provided here are of course as required by the Companies Act 2006. This set of documents does not include the text of your proposed resolution. That is for you to insert. The text and layout are simple, in layouts accepted as standard. The wording can be added or edited easily.
The included documents are:
- Minutes of meeting of the directors
- Notice of General Meeting
- Minutes of General Meeting
- Proxy voting form
The documents you buy in this set:
- are suitable for both types: shareholder or an employee director
- provide special notice how to call meeting
- contain modern provisions in plain English
- allow you to construct your minutes and resolutions to suit your exact needs
- are full of practical and commercial help and suggestions
- save your time and worry as you make your way through each document in turn.
Other documents you might need
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
By Patricia Couper 07 April 2015
1. Compliance with the Law
2. Net Lawman came up after search on the internet
3. Looked trustworthy
4. Simple layout
5. Benefits are in speed and simplicity
6. Yes I would. The process is simplified by using prepared documents
By Iain Mowat 22 May 2014
Saved me a lot of thought and time.Thank you!
By Brian Lewis 11 November 2013
Had to get a handle on this process quickly and your documents helped me present a professional and efficient image.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"I have been really impressed by your service and will use your company again, and more importantly, recommend it."Sandra
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White