TUPE letters to employees
Alternative formal letters to an employee to inform her/him of the sale of the business or change of workplace. Sets out employee rights under TUPE Regulations.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this set of letters
Under the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006, you have a duty to inform your employees who are affected of the changes and consult them where appropriate. These letters start that process by telling an employee either that the ownership of the organization will change or that their employment will continue at a new location. Includes Explanatory guidance notes in plain English.
Application and features
These template letters are useful in a situation:
- Where all or part of a sole trader's business or partnership is sold or otherwise transferred;
- Where a company, or part of it, is bought or acquired by another, provided this is done by the second company buying or acquiring the assets and then running the business and not acquiring the shares only;
- Where two companies cease to exist and combine to form a third.
Notification of change of workplace
Use the letter where a part of a company is bought or acquired by another and admin duties are contracted out to an overseas company or any other single part of the business.
- Purpose of the letter and reference to relevant law
- Date of transfer;
- Verification to employee that employment terms and condition will remain unchanged
- Verification of salary payments
- Confirmation that the Buyer will be in touch
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White
"Very comprehensive and easy to read documents. Highly recommend."Steadfast Building Services