Working Time Regulations opt-out letter
Simple, effective letter to be provided to the employee to prove acceptance of them opting out of the Working Time Regulations requirements.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
In accordance with the Working Time Regulations, every employee must work less than 48 hours per week. An employee can opt out of this statutory provision by signing an agreement such as this. This document is in the form of a letter which is to be provided to the employee for acceptance. It is suitable when either:
- You have employed a new employee and would like them to be able to work more than 48 hours
- You have employed a new employee who has a second job and their total working time will now be over 48 hours, even if their working time with you is much less,
- You currently have an employee and would like to vary the terms of their contract so they are able to work more than 48 hours from now on. In this case, be sure to check that the original contract allows for such variations.
Application and features
- Suitable for any employer of any size;
- Suitable for employees who want to make the first moving in opting out;
- Easy to use letter format.
- Simple, effective opt-out letter.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Great to be able to download and use a variety of legal documents for all types of lettings."Christopher st james
"I needed to start a company fast, I searched and after looking at a few websites I came across netlawman, by far the easiest around. I will be looking again for when I need future documents fast. Thank you."textcards