Form D8A M4

Statement of arrangements for children

Last updated 18 March 2013

Before you issue a petition for divorce or dissolution try to reach agreement with your spouse/civil partner over the proposals for the children's future. If you have children, you will need to send this form to the court together with your divorce petition (D8). The guidance notes explain what information the court needs and how to come to an agreement about the arrangements with your husband/wife

Available Format

Form in PDF format

What Our Clients Say
  • "If only everything was as reliable as NetLawman. We have used them on numerous occasions & they deliver without fail. Whether we require off the shelf legal documents, bespoke contracts or even ad hoc advice they are there for us. It is like having our own legal team but without the costs that this would entail. Pickaweb has no hesitation in recommending NetLawman as one of our best suppliers."

    Pilar Torres Wahlberg
  • "I purchased the document to update legal precedent. Straightforward and easy to complete. It did the job with economy of verbiage."

    Paul Tracey
  • "Better we buy the latest basic version of what we do for the clients; keeps us up to date and always gives a flying start to our draftsmanship skills."

    Wentworths Solicitors