Form MN1

Application for Registration of a Child Under 18 as a British Citizen

Last updated 27 August 2014

To register a child as a British citizen use form MN1. The child must be under 18 on the day when the Home Office receives the application. Once the child turns 18 he or she will need to apply for registration or naturalization as an adult

Available Format


Form in PDF format