Divorce forms pack: 2 years separation and consent

This is a comprehensive pack of documents to manage a DIY divorce by reason of two years separation and consent from start to finish. Included are guidance notes and letters to the court.

Suitable for use in: England & Wales
  • Solicitor approved
  • Plain English makes editing easy
  • Guidance notes included
  • Money back guarantee
About
Why from us
Ask a question
Customer reviews

About this pack of documents

This pack of forms and documents includes every form you need to manage the three stages of your undefended divorce – the petition, the decree nisi and the decree absolute.

If you are not familiar with the process for divorce, we provide an explanation here.

We provide the forms in two versions:

• Microsoft Word
  • Adobe PDF

You can choose which to use depending on whether you prefer to complete the forms on the computer, or print it out and complete it by hand.

Each form comes complete with guidance notes so that you can be confident in completing it correctly.

We check these forms regularly. The last time they needed to be revised was in 2014 after changes to the Family Procedure Rules.

Are you exempt ​from paying court fees?

We include a court fee exemption calculator. If you are on a low income, you may either be completely exempt from paying fees or have to pay a contribution to the fee rather than the full amount.

If you qualify for a fee exemption you should also complete form EX160 (included with this document) and send it along with the relevant supporting evidence to the court.

You can find out more about who pays the fees in a divorce.

Application and features

• All documents, letters and forms for an undefended divorce
  • Example letters to the court and completed example forms make it easy
  • Invaluable notes guide you through the minefield
  • Cost effective solution
  • Notes written in plain English!

Contents

• D8 divorce petition form
  • Petition letter to court to start proceedings
  • D80 (2 years separation and consent) application for decree nisi form
  • D84 application for decree nisi form
  • Example letter to court re decree nisi
  • D36 application for decree absolute
  • D11 form
  • Form FM1
  • EX160 court fee remission calculator
  • Example letter to court re decree absolute
  • Completed examples of all forms
  • Guidance notes on how to complete all forms
Draftsman

This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.

What Our Clients Say
  • "I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"

Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
  • "We use Net Lawman because it is an excellent website and always has the document you are looking for."

Kemet Services International
  • "Thanks very much! I found your website Netlawman very usefull. I am sure to recommend your website to others as well. And I will in the future use other documents. Cheers"

Dr. Vidya Chakravarthy