Divorce forms pack: 2 years separation and consent
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this pack of documents
This pack of forms and documents includes every form you need to manage the three stages of your undefended divorce – the petition, the decree nisi and the decree absolute.
We provide these forms in two versions:
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe PDF
You can choose which to use depending on whether you prefer to complete the forms on the computer, or print it out and complete it by hand.
Each form comes complete with guidance notes so that you can be confident in completing it correctly.
We check these forms regularly. The last time they needed to be revised was in 2014 after changes to the Family Procedure Rules.
Are you exempt from paying court fees?
We include a court fee exemption calculator. If you are on a low income, you may either be completely exempt from paying fees or have to pay a contribution to the fee rather than the full amount.
If you qualify for a fee exemption you should also complete form EX160 (included with this document) and send it along with the relevant supporting evidence to the court.
You can find out more about who pays the fees in a divorce.
Application and features
- All documents, letters and forms for an undefended divorce
- Example letters to the court and completed example forms make it easy
- Invaluable notes guide you through the minefield
- Cost effective solution
- Notes written in plain English!
- D8 divorce petition form
- Petition letter to court to start proceedings
- D80 (2 years separation and consent) application for decree nisi form
- D84 application for decree nisi form
- Example letter to court re decree nisi
- D36 application for decree absolute
- D11 form
- Form FM1
- EX160 court fee remission calculator
- Example letter to court re decree absolute
- Completed examples of all forms
- Guidance notes on how to complete all forms
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money"Roy Butterworth
"Simply you are easy to work with and reasonably priced. I could edit the document . This word version was exactly what I was looking for. We were easily able to replace old out of date forms."Brett Wilson