Divorce forms pack: 5 years separation
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This pack contains every form you need to manage the three stages of your divorce – the petition, the decree nisi and the decree absolute. The process is described further in this article.
We provide these in two versions. Which you choose to use depends on whether you prefer to print them and complete them by hand, or whether you prefer to use your word processor.
The formats we provide are:
- a Microsoft Word document (compatible with most newer versions of Windows and OSX)
- an Adobe PDF format
Each blank form comes complete with guidance notes and a completed example so that you can be confident you have filled it in correctly.
We review these forms regularly to make sure they are up-to-date. They last changed in 2014 when amendments to the Family Procedure Rules were made.
Are you exempt from paying court fees?
If you are on a low income, you may either be completely exempt from paying fees or have to pay a contribution to the fee rather than the full amount. You can read more about who pays the costs of a divorce.
We include a court fee exemption calculator.
If you qualify for a fee exemption you should also complete form EX160 (included with this document) and send it along with the relevant supporting evidence to the court.
Application and features
- All documents, letters and forms for an undefended divorce
- Guidance notes in plain English and examples of letters to the court and the forms make it easy to complete them yourself
- D8 divorce petition form
- Example petition letter to court to start proceedings
- D80 (5 years separation) application for decree nisi form
- D84 application for decree nisi form
- Petition letter to court to start proceedings
- Example letter to court re decree nisi
- D36 application for decree absolute
- D11 form
- Form FM1
- EX160 court fee remission calculator
- Example letter to court re decree absolute
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Very helpful in securing the legal documentation we required in order to continue to carry out our retail business in a professional manner."Ebarg
"Great Website and very informative and easy to use."Search Marketing Group