Divorce forms pack: abandonment
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This pack contains all you need to manage your own undefended divorce by reason of abandonment during all three stages – the petition, the decree nisi and the decree absolute.
We provide the forms in two versions:
- Microsoft Word (can be used without Office in Windows 7, 8 and 10, and compatible with Mac Pages)
- Adobe PDF
The PDF versions are likely to be more suitable if you would like to complete the forms by hand, while the Word versions allow you to edit them on your computer.
Each form comes complete with guidance notes so that you can be confident in completing the form.
We review the forms regularly to make sure they are up-to-date. We last revised them after the Family Procedure Rules changed in August, 2014.
Are you exempt from paying court fees?
We include a court fee exemption calculator. If you are on a low income, you may either be completely exempt from paying fees or have to pay a contribution to the fee rather than the full amount.
You can read more about how fees for divorce are paid.
If you qualify for a fee exemption you should also complete form EX160 (included with this document) and send it along with the relevant supporting evidence to the court.
Application and features
- All documents, letters and forms for an undefended divorce by reason of abandonment
- Example letters to the court and completed example forms make it easy
- Invaluable notes guide you through the minefield
- Cost effective solution
- Notes written in plain English!
- D8 divorce petition form
- Example petition letter to court to start proceedings
- Petition letter
- D80 (abadonment) application for decree nisi form
- D84 application form for decree nisi
- Example letter to court re decree nisi
- D36 application for decree absolute
- Example letter to court re decree absolute
- D11 form
- Form FM1
- EX160 court fee remission calculator
- Completed examples of all forms
- Guidance notes on how to complete all forms
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"If only everything was as reliable as NetLawman. We have used them on numerous occasions & they deliver without fail. Whether we require off the shelf legal documents, bespoke contracts or even ad hoc advice they are there for us. It is like having our own legal team but without the costs that this would entail. Pickaweb has no hesitation in recommending NetLawman as one of our best suppliers."Pilar Torres Wahlberg
"Great Website and very informative and easy to use."Search Marketing Group