Divorce forms pack: adultery
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This pack contains all you need to manage your own undefended divorce. It includes every form you need to manage each of the three stages – the petition, the decree nisi and the decree absolute.
We provide the forms in two versions:
- Microsoft Word format (compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, Office 2007 onwards, Mac Pages, LibreOffice and many other word processors)
- Adobe PDF
You can use either format. We provide both because the PDF version is usually slightly easier if you want to print out the forms and complete them by hand. The Word format versions are more suitable for editing online.
Each document comes complete with guidance notes in plain English so that you can be confident that you have completed it correctly.
We regularly review these forms in case they are updated. They were last amended in 2014 when new Family Procedure Rules came into force.
Are you exempt from paying court fees?
We include a court fee exemption calculator. If you are on a low income, you may either be completely exempt from paying fees or have to pay a contribution to the fee rather than the full amount.
If you qualify for a fee exemption you should also complete form EX160 (included with this document) and send it along with the relevant supporting evidence to the court.
We have more information about paying for a divorce.
Application and features
- All documents, letters and forms for an undefended divorce
- Example letters to the court, completed examples of the forms and invaluable notes guide you. All are written in plain English.
- D8 divorce petition form
- Example petition letter to court to start proceedings
- D80 (adultery) application for decree nisi form
- D84 application for decree nisi form
- Petition letter to court to start proceedings
- Example letter to court re decree nisi
- D36 application for decree absolute
- D11 form
- FM1 form
- EX160 court fee remission calculator
- Example letter to court re decree absolute
- Completed examples and guidance notes
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"If only everything was as reliable as NetLawman. We have used them on numerous occasions & they deliver without fail. Whether we require off the shelf legal documents, bespoke contracts or even ad hoc advice they are there for us. It is like having our own legal team but without the costs that this would entail. Pickaweb has no hesitation in recommending NetLawman as one of our best suppliers."Pilar Torres Wahlberg
"We are a small UK business who can not afford our costs to get out of control. NetLawman is a great option for young small businesses."CCF(Automotive) Training & Consultancy Ltd.