After school club constitution and rules
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive legal document setting out the terms and conditions for an after school club as an unincorporated association. By that, we mean any association of two or more people, who have come together to form a club to pursue the common purpose of looking after children after school. Mutual rights and responsibilities arise from the rules which members agree to – that is, this agreement.
This agreement sets out the terms on which the club will be constituted, who controls its administration and its funds and specifies its purpose and goals.
In law, this type of group is called an ‘unincorporated association’ because unlike a company, it has not been ‘incorporated’. It therefore has no legal identity of its own, beyond the identity of the individual members.
The members of course, still require rules by which to regulate their association in the pursuit of their common aims. For this reason, you will need a document such as this.
Whether you organise arrangements for after school care and supervision, raise funds by way of fetes or raffles to help with the group objectives, organise to provide refreshments and entertainment in a home environment, or any other activity relating to after school activities and care, this document is suitable.
This document is our comprehensive members' club rules in its simplest form. That is, there are no provisions for property such as club premises and no provisions for an alcohol licence.
Application and features
- Sets out a clear and logical structure by which to manage your organisation, association, club or group;
- Suitable for a variety of after school clubs;
- Written in plain English;
- Includes explanatory notes.
- Main objective;
- Subscriptions, resignation, suspension and expulsion;
- Management of the association;
- Powers of the committee – what are they and who decides;
- Annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs);
- Quorum at meetings;
- Voting at meetings;
- How and when the rules can be amended;
- Provision for dissolution and winding-up;
- Other usual legal paragraphs;
- Schedule of annual subscription charges;
- Explanatory notes and guidance.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Great to be able to download and use a variety of legal documents for all types of lettings."Christopher st james
"The service received is excellent and extremely fast. For busy agents, this service is an absolute gem."House Seekers Ltd.