Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) share option agreement pack: conditional on exit
Pack of EMI share option documents to enable complete set up of an Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) share option scheme between any company and any eligible employee which is conditional on exit.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a pack of documents to enable the set up of an Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) share option scheme between any company and any eligible employee. The pack is based around an exit-based option agreement. It should only be used where the company wants the employee only to be able to exercise the option following a sale of a controlling interest in the company.
For a standard agreement, see the pack and other documents linked right.
EMI share schemes create tax advantaged share options for employees. They help small, higher risk companies recruit and retain employees who have the skills to help them grow and succeed. An EMI option can also be a useful tool to reward employees.
- EMI share option agreement: conditional on exit
- Minutes to set up an EMI share scheme
- Request for EMI share valuation
- EMI form providing notice of EMI share scheme to HMRC
- Comprehensive guidance notes at every stage
- Comprehensive agreement with practical and sensible provisions
- All the documents required to set up (including the option agreement: conditional on exit)
- Save money on the same documents purchased individually
- Aids retention of employees and acts as an incentive for joining the company
- Plain English notes to guide you, including ‘How to set up an EMI Share Scheme
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
By Nigel Spence 15 May 2017
Useful "how to use" notes make the form and process understandable!
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"I used Netlawman.co.uk to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White