- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this set of documents
In order to make it easy to comply with the law when hiring your first employees, we have bundled together the most commonly used employment documents, notably contracts.
This pack is ideal for use by a start-up or by an existing company that needs to formalise arrangements already in place.
They are suitable for full time and part-time employees at all levels of seniority within the business.
The pack has been designed to save you money on buying these documents separately.
- Statement of particulars of employment
- Employment contracts: for senior staff and for regular employees
- Zero hours contract for casual workers
- Letters to vary existing contracts of employment
- Equal opportunities and non-harassment policy
- Letter to an employee refusing request for flexible work hours
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Efficient & fast way to create legal docs."Infobahn
"If only everything was as reliable as NetLawman. We have used them on numerous occasions & they deliver without fail. Whether we require off the shelf legal documents, bespoke contracts or even ad hoc advice they are there for us. It is like having our own legal team but without the costs that this would entail. Pickaweb has no hesitation in recommending NetLawman as one of our best suppliers."Pilar Torres Wahlberg