Pack of contracts at all levels, suitable for all employees whatever your line of work. The pack includes a number of employment policies such as the company cars policies, discipline and grievance policies, letters for all types of business as well as notes, information and guidance.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a Net Lawman pack – a collection of documents sold together. If you are considering hiring your first employee, or if you already have employees working for you, yet require more structure, it is very likely that you will need some documents to record the employment.
By buying this pack, you save money (on documents otherwise purchased individually). You also ensure you have all required documents to take on a new employee, or to formalise your current system. This pack has been designed to be used any time, but it is especially useful for a new employer as it is comprehensive and easy to use. Of course it ensures compliance with the latest employment legislation.
We recommend you to read our free information article Amending contracts of employment.
Application and features
- Suitable for all employers in any line of work at any time and especially useful for new employers as it includes employment contracts on all levels;
- Aids compliance with the law;
- Easy to use;
- Written in plain English;
- Complete with explanatory notes on best use.
- Statement of particulars of employment;
- Employment contract: standard;
- Employment contract: senior staff;
- Employment contract: casual worker;
- Letters to vary contracts of employment;
- Confirmation of employment post probation period: letter to employee;
- Equal Opportunities and non-harassment policy;
- Letter to employee refusing request for flexible work hours.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Simple to use, no silly file format issues that plague the US sites. Well done."AsiaEx Consulting Singapore
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White