This set of contracts, letters and employment policies provides the documents you need when employing your first staff members.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this set of documents
In order to make it easy to comply with the law when hiring your first employees, we have bundled together the most commonly used employment documents, notably contracts.
This pack is ideal for use by a start-up or by an existing company that needs to formalise arrangements already in place.
They are suitable for full time and part-time employees at all levels of seniority within the business.
The pack has been designed to save you money on buying these documents separately.
- Statement of particulars of employment
- Employment contracts: for senior staff and for regular employees
- Zero hours contract for casual workers
- Letters to vary existing contracts of employment
- Confirmation letter to an employee of employment post probation period
- Equal opportunities and non-harassment policy
- Letter to an employee refusing request for flexible work hours
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Reasonable price. Contained just the layout and info I needed. Saved time in production and of course legal fees."Don Eade
"Great Website and very informative and easy to use."Search Marketing Group