Section 25 notice: Form 13
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 57of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and Paragraph 10 of Schedule 3 to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
This form must be used (instead of Form 8 in Schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004) if:
no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Act or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989; and
the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of Part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 ("the 1967 Act"); and
the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of the 1967 Act; and
the tenant is not a company or other artificial person.
Further information about s25 notices and how landlords should use them is available.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Certificate under s57 of the 1954 Act
- Statement of tenant’s right under part 1 of the leasehold Reform Act 1967 and applicable procedure
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Great service - a wide choice of comprehensive legal documents at sensible prices. The documents are easy to amend and in plain English. Fantastic!"David Robertson
"Your site is very easy to understand I have used you a few times and you are the best on line."Cornerstones Lettings Carmarthen