Section 25 notice: Form 13
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 57of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and Paragraph 10 of Schedule 3 to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
This form must be used (instead of Form 8 in Schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004) if:
no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Act or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989; and
the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of Part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 ("the 1967 Act"); and
the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of the 1967 Act; and
the tenant is not a company or other artificial person.
Further information about s25 notices and how landlords should use them is available.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Certificate under s57 of the 1954 Act
- Statement of tenant’s right under part 1 of the leasehold Reform Act 1967 and applicable procedure
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Your site is very easy to understand I have used you a few times and you are the best on line."Cornerstones Lettings Carmarthen
"Great Website and very informative and easy to use."Search Marketing Group