Section 25 notice: Form 15
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 58 and 60 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and of paragraph 10 of schedule 3 to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
This form must be used (instead of Form 12 in schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004) if:
no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989; and
the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 ("the 1967 Act"); and
the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of the 1967 Act; and
the tenant is not a company or other artificial person.
More information about using s25 notices is available to read on our site.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by Landlord ending a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Certificate given under s58 (as applied by section 60 of the Act) and its effects
- Tenant’s rights under part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- Landlord entitlement under s17 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Easy to find use. Plain English. Good precedent."Diane Bantten
"We use Net Lawman because it is an excellent website and always has the document you are looking for."Kemet Services International