Section 25 notice: Form 15
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 58 and 60 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and of paragraph 10 of schedule 3 to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
This form must be used (instead of Form 12 in schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004) if:
no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989; and
the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 ("the 1967 Act"); and
the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of the 1967 Act; and
the tenant is not a company or other artificial person.
More information about using s25 notices is available to read on our site.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by Landlord ending a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Certificate given under s58 (as applied by section 60 of the Act) and its effects
- Tenant’s rights under part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- Landlord entitlement under s17 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Quoted £1000 by my companies law firm - paid £10 with Net Lawman."Spicer and Moore Ltd.
"Ease of finding what is wanted. The document fits the purpose and saved a lot of time."Terry Lipscombe