Section 25 notice: Form 16
Statutory form and explanatory notes for notice ending a business tenancy of Welsh development agency premises where the property is required for employment purposes.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 58 and 60A of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
This form must not be used if :
- no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989, and
- the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of Part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967, and
- the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of that Act, and
- the tenant is not a company or other artificial person If (a) to (d) apply, use Form 17 in Schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004 instead of this form.
More information on issuing s25 notices to tenants is available on our site.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act
- Certificate by given by the National Assembly for Wales under s58 of the 1954 Act and its effect
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Wide array of options to choose from, and the opportunity to email for assistance in deciding. Knowing it was a legal viewpoint, and therefore sound advice."Charlotte Heather
"Great to be able to download and use a variety of legal documents for all types of lettings."Christopher st james