Section 25 notice: Form 16
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 58 and 60A of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
This form must not be used if :
- no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989, and
- the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of Part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967, and
- the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of that Act, and
- the tenant is not a company or other artificial person If (a) to (d) apply, use Form 17 in Schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004 instead of this form.
More information on issuing s25 notices to tenants is available on our site.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act
- Certificate by given by the National Assembly for Wales under s58 of the 1954 Act and its effect
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"I needed to start a company fast, I searched and after looking at a few websites I came across netlawman, by far the easiest around. I will be looking again for when I need future documents fast. Thank you."textcards
"Simply you are easy to work with and reasonably priced. I could edit the document . This word version was exactly what I was looking for. We were easily able to replace old out of date forms."Brett Wilson