Section 25 notice: Form 16
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 58 and 60A of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
This form must not be used if :
- no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989, and
- the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of Part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967, and
- the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of that Act, and
- the tenant is not a company or other artificial person If (a) to (d) apply, use Form 17 in Schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004 instead of this form.
More information on issuing s25 notices to tenants is available on our site.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act
- Certificate by given by the National Assembly for Wales under s58 of the 1954 Act and its effect
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my favourites Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker