Section 25 notice: Form 17
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 58 and 60A of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and paragraph 10 of schedule 3 to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
This form must be used if :
(a) no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989, and
(b) the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of Part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967, and
(c) the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of the 1967 Act, and
(d) the tenant is not a company or other artificial person
We provide more information for landlords who wish to use s25 notices.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Certificate given by National Assembly of the Wales under s58 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and its effect
- Tenant’s right under part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- Objection under s17 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Thanks very much! I found your website Netlawman very usefull. I am sure to recommend your website to others as well. And I will in the future use other documents. Cheers"Dr. Vidya Chakravarthy
"A great site for small business owners. I have required two documents and you have been able to provide both at a modest cost. Both documents have met with my requirements and saved me on legal fees. Keep up the good work."Warren Brogden