Section 25 notice: Form 17
Statutory form and explanatory notes for notice ending a business tenancy of Welsh development agency premises where the property is required for employment purposes and the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 may apply.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 58 and 60A of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and paragraph 10 of schedule 3 to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
This form must be used if :
(a) no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989, and
(b) the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of Part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967, and
(c) the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of the 1967 Act, and
(d) the tenant is not a company or other artificial person
We provide more information for landlords who wish to use s25 notices.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Certificate given by National Assembly of the Wales under s58 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and its effect
- Tenant’s right under part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- Objection under s17 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money"Roy Butterworth
"Efficient & fast way to create legal docs."Infobahn