Section 25 notice: Form 7
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with section 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and paragraph 10 of the schedule to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
A landlord will use this form where he or she wishes to oppose the grant of a new tenancy, and the tenant may be entitled to acquire the freehold or an extended lease.
Complete this form, using our guidance notes to help you and send it to the tenant. If you are opposed to the grant of a new tenancy, and the tenant is not entitled to acquire the freehold or an extended lease, use Form 2 in schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004 instead of this form.
For more information, you may like to read about s25 notices and the procedure for issuing them.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Section 30(1) grounds for opposing the tenant application
- Tenant’s rights under part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Thanks very much! I found your website Netlawman very usefull. I am sure to recommend your website to others as well. And I will in the future use other documents. Cheers"Dr. Vidya Chakravarthy
"A very useful find for an SME looking for good legal documentation."iTMS Software Pty Ltd