Business sale agreement: takeaway food retailer
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive agreement for the sale and purchase of a business by an individual, a company or any other organisation.
- Not suitable for sale of shares in a company. For a company sale, see our Company sale agreements section.
- It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by providing the first draft.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale. The drafting notes contain a thorough explanation of how warranties work.
- The purchase price may be apportioned among the assets to assist in tax planning.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and customers
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller’s activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Reasonable price. Contained just the layout and info I needed. Saved time in production and of course legal fees."Don Eade
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my favourites Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker