Business sale agreement: takeaway food retailer
Hot food takeaway business purchase agreement: comprehensive document covering stock, transfer of lease, website, full warranties, single or multiple outlets.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive agreement for the sale and purchase of a business by an individual, a company or any other organisation.
- Not suitable for sale of shares in a company. For a company sale, see our Company sale agreements section.
- It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by providing the first draft.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale. The drafting notes contain a thorough explanation of how warranties work.
- The purchase price may be apportioned among the assets to assist in tax planning.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and customers
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller’s activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Easy to use website, good value for money, easy to edit and easy to understand document."John Oxley
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money"Roy Butterworth