Business sale agreement: takeaway food retailer
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive agreement for the sale and purchase of a business by an individual, a company or any other organisation.
- Not suitable for sale of shares in a company. For a company sale, see our Company sale agreements section.
- It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by providing the first draft.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale. The drafting notes contain a thorough explanation of how warranties work.
- The purchase price may be apportioned among the assets to assist in tax planning.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and customers
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller’s activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
By Charles Vacy-Ash 07 February 2018
I used this document as a basis for the acquisition of a bakery from the owner (a friend of mine). I am a retired barrister having worked all my professional life in the motor industry. I have done acquisitions of businesses during that time but I have not practised for ten years now. Your precedent made sure I covered all the bases. I did not disagree with any aspect of it but, of course, there were features that were more or less close to exactly what I wanted, as I expected. It was easy to adapt as necessary. The point is, it gave me the reassurance I needed that I would pick up on anything that has changed in the last ten years. I chose your firm because it was NOT free. I distrusted those that appeared to be free because I did not know what I was letting myself in for!
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Very helpful in securing the legal documentation we required in order to continue to carry out our retail business in a professional manner."Ebarg
"Good Information ,Help & documentation at the right cost True Value for Money."Solar Systems