Business sale agreement: Internet-based services provider; home based
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive business agreement for you to buy from an individual or a company or any other organisation. If you are buying the actual company, this agreement is not suitable. See our Company sale agreements section.
It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by making the document his.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale
- Designed for the deal to be completed on the same day, not at some future time
- Purchase price apportioned among the assets to simplify tax planning
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition
- Explanatory guidance notes in plain English are included
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Debtors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and Clients
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller's activities
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"I have been really impressed by your service and will use your company again, and more importantly, recommend it."Sandra
"I found using Netlawmans website very helpful and user friendly. When sourcing legal documents to assist our business needs, I found it very quick and informative. The whole process was completed within minutes."Oi! Business Telecoms Ltd.