Letter to employee: termination of employment after working notice period
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
If you are an employer, it is important that you follow the correct procedures for resignation so as to prevent tribunal claims from sour employees. This letter aids compliance with the law.
It is suitable for use once the employee has worked their notice period.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers
- Written in plain English
- With full explanatory notes
- States the effective date of termination
- Sets out termination matters such as return of uniform or other company property, final salary payments, accrued holiday and other matters
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"Wide array of options to choose from, and the opportunity to email for assistance in deciding. Knowing it was a legal viewpoint, and therefore sound advice."Charlotte Heather
"Great resource for a small business like ours. Affordable and professional legal documents that would otherwise cost us a bundle."Garry