Letter to employee: termination of employment after working notice period
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
If you are an employer, it is important that you follow the correct procedures for resignation so as to prevent tribunal claims from sour employees. This letter aids compliance with the law.
It is suitable for use once the employee has worked their notice period.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers
- Written in plain English
- With full explanatory notes
- States the effective date of termination
- Sets out termination matters such as return of uniform or other company property, final salary payments, accrued holiday and other matters
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"The service received is excellent and extremely fast. For busy agents, this service is an absolute gem."House Seekers Ltd.
"I needed to start a company fast, I searched and after looking at a few websites I came across netlawman, by far the easiest around. I will be looking again for when I need future documents fast. Thank you."textcards