Release employee's medical records to employer: set of letters
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this set of documents
This is a set of 7 letters to enable an employer to obtain the consent of an employee to have his or her medical records sent direct to employer’s nominated experts.
Use when records are required for any employment-related issue, such as a repeated absence after an alleged medical problem, or an assessment at the start of employment.
The letters are drawn politely but firmly, with reference to the Access to Health Records Act 1990, so that an employer can take up and “chase” if a GP or hospital delays in sending them.
Application and features
suitable for sending to any GP's practice, hospital or to any medical professional
formal, flexible, simple and efficient - gets your message across with ease
comprehensive consent form
supporting notes advising you about how to make sure the hospital complies quickly
ensures firm but sympathetic treatment of your staff member
This set includes following:
- consent letters: to release records to an employer’s appointed expert - one to a GP and one to a hospital
- letters authorising release of records and information and permission for a company appointed expert to have a limited discussion with the company
- letter from the company to their own expert instructing for a report
- letter to the staff member explaining rights and seeking consent to obtain a report from his or her own practitioner
- consent form for use when obtaining a report from a staff member's GP or specialist
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"A very useful find for an SME looking for good legal documentation."iTMS Software Pty Ltd
"A great site for small business owners. I have required two documents and you have been able to provide both at a modest cost. Both documents have met with my requirements and saved me on legal fees. Keep up the good work."Warren Brogden