Caravan share agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
This document sets up an agreement for joint ownership of either a towed touring caravan or a semi-permanently installed mobile home. The joint owners may be friends, relatives, or previously unknown to each other.
The agreement covers ownership rights of the parties in whatever proportions you choose. It also includes a timetable and notes on the manner of sharing the use of the caravan and the responsibilities of each party in maintenance and upkeep.
In this type of arrangement, disputes are most likely to arise when one of the parties wants to sell his or her share, but the other owner neither wants to buy it, nor wants to sell his or her own. This document provides you with alternative options for how conflicts might be resolved.
Our using of plain English makes this easy to understand by the parties. Of course, we also give you the usual Net Lawman comprehensive notes to take you through the document simply and easily.
- Terms of beneficial interest: shares in ownership
- Relationship of owners
- Management and common fund: finances control
- Use of touring caravan: personal and/or business use
- Personal possessions: storage location and use
- Undertakings by the owners
- Warranties and indemnities
- Long stop termination date
- Termination and assignment
- Other legal paragraphs
- Schedule 1: Details of the touring caravan
- Schedule 2: The Timetable: plan of who gets the caravan when
- Schedule 3: Operating Costs
- Schedule 4: The Inventory
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Reasonable price. Contained just the layout and info I needed. Saved time in production and of course legal fees."Don Eade
"Great service - a wide choice of comprehensive legal documents at sensible prices. The documents are easy to amend and in plain English. Fantastic!"David Robertson