Online advertising agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Marketing and advertising is a business in its own right. It involves contracts and agreements, partnerships and affiliations, licenses, list rentals, and sales. In the end, your promotional marketing and advertising techniques are only as strong as the contracts and relationships you've built. Use this online advertising agreement to set firm terms with the other party and ensure transparency and success.
This agreement has been drawn primarily to protect the interest of the licensor / property owner.
This agreement provides a framework for renting advertising space on a website. These terms grant a licence to the advertiser, to use the space (a banner add, or skyscraper) to advertise products or services of any kind. As drawn, the document provides for all ancillary and consequential rights and obligations.
Application and features
- Suitable for advertising any product or service on any website;
- Suitable for any length of time, as the parties agree;
- Comprehensively drawn so you simply edit out what is not required;
- Includes sensible, practical provisions for a smooth transaction;
- Written in plain English.
- Licence Fee;
- How long the advert will show for;
- Rights and obligations of advertiser;
- Rights and obligations of website owner;
- Term, termination and effects of termination;
- Other usual provisions to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"I needed to start a company fast, I searched and after looking at a few websites I came across netlawman, by far the easiest around. I will be looking again for when I need future documents fast. Thank you."textcards
"Thanks very much! I found your website Netlawman very usefull. I am sure to recommend your website to others as well. And I will in the future use other documents. Cheers"Dr. Vidya Chakravarthy