- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a Net Lawman pack – a collection of documents sold together. If you need make any employee redundant, it is very likely that you will need some documents to record the process.
By buying this pack, you save money on the same documents otherwise purchased individually. You also ensure you have all required documents from the start which is critically important, especially when dealing with redundancy as employees are humans and humans are unpredictable.
This pack has been designed to be used any time, but it is especially useful for a new employer as it is comprehensive and easy to use. Of course it ensures compliance with the latest employment legislation.
Net Lawman strongly advises that you read our free information articles on redundancy also.
Application and features
- Suitable for all employers in any line of work at any time and especially useful for new employers;
- Aids compliance with the law;
- Easy to use;
- Written in plain English;
- Complete with explanatory notes on best practice.
- Letter to inform employee representatives of proposed collective redundancies;
- Redundancy procedure checklist;
- Letter notifying of redundancy;
- Letter offering alternative employment;
- TUPE letter to employee: sale of business.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"We were very happy with the documents!"Sunexpress Transport Solutions
"Ease of finding what is wanted. The document fits the purpose and saved a lot of time."Terry Lipscombe