- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a Net Lawman pack – a collection of documents sold together. If you need make any employee redundant, it is very likely that you will need some documents to record the process.
By buying this pack, you save money on the same documents otherwise purchased individually. You also ensure you have all required documents from the start which is critically important, especially when dealing with redundancy as employees are humans and humans are unpredictable.
This pack has been designed to be used any time, but it is especially useful for a new employer as it is comprehensive and easy to use. Of course it ensures compliance with the latest employment legislation.
Net Lawman strongly advises that you read our free information articles on redundancy also.
Application and features
- Suitable for all employers in any line of work at any time and especially useful for new employers;
- Aids compliance with the law;
- Easy to use;
- Written in plain English;
- Complete with explanatory notes on best practice.
- Letter to inform employee representatives of proposed collective redundancies;
- Redundancy procedure checklist;
- Letter notifying of redundancy;
- Letter offering alternative employment;
- TUPE letter to employee: sale of business.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"Easy to find documents and good explanations for each What I wanted. Quick delivery. Saved money on legal fees."Bev Walker-Pugh
"Good Information ,Help & documentation at the right cost True Value for Money."Solar Systems