Letters, policies and checklists for redundancy to ensure you act in line with statutory procedures, are fair and reasonable in all circumstances and avoid claims made against you.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a Net Lawman pack – a collection of documents sold together. If you need make any employee redundant, it is very likely that you will need some documents to record the process.
By buying this pack, you save money on the same documents otherwise purchased individually. You also ensure you have all required documents from the start which is critically important, especially when dealing with redundancy as employees are humans and humans are unpredictable.
This pack has been designed to be used any time, but it is especially useful for a new employer as it is comprehensive and easy to use. Of course it ensures compliance with the latest employment legislation.
Net Lawman strongly advises that you read our free information articles on redundancy also.
Application and features
- Suitable for all employers in any line of work at any time and especially useful for new employers;
- Aids compliance with the law;
- Easy to use;
- Written in plain English;
- Complete with explanatory notes on best practice.
- Letter to inform employee representatives of proposed collective redundancies;
- Redundancy procedure checklist;
- Letter notifying of redundancy;
- Letter offering alternative employment;
- TUPE letter to employee: sale of business.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"If only everything was as reliable as NetLawman. We have used them on numerous occasions & they deliver without fail. Whether we require off the shelf legal documents, bespoke contracts or even ad hoc advice they are there for us. It is like having our own legal team but without the costs that this would entail. Pickaweb has no hesitation in recommending NetLawman as one of our best suppliers."Pilar Torres Wahlberg
"I have been really impressed by your service and will use your company again, and more importantly, recommend it."Sandra