Redundancy procedure checklist
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Checklist to be used by an employer to ensure compliance with employment legislation and to avoid tribunal claims when making an employee redundant.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size;
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers;
- Written in plain English;
- With explanatory notes and guidance.
- Checklist of a number of all important redundancy matters.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White
"I used Netlawman.co.uk to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.