Redundancy procedure checklist
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Checklist to be used by an employer to ensure compliance with employment legislation and to avoid tribunal claims when making an employee redundant.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size;
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers;
- Written in plain English;
- With explanatory notes and guidance.
- Checklist of a number of all important redundancy matters.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"The service received is excellent and extremely fast. For busy agents, this service is an absolute gem."House Seekers Ltd.
"A very useful find for an SME looking for good legal documentation."iTMS Software Pty Ltd