Redundancy procedure checklist
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Checklist to be used by an employer to ensure compliance with employment legislation and to avoid tribunal claims when making an employee redundant.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size;
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers;
- Written in plain English;
- With explanatory notes and guidance.
- Checklist of a number of all important redundancy matters.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"Quoted £1000 by my companies law firm - paid £10 with Net Lawman."Spicer and Moore Ltd.
"Great resource for a small business like ours. Affordable and professional legal documents that would otherwise cost us a bundle."Garry