Redundancy procedure checklist
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Checklist to be used by an employer to ensure compliance with employment legislation and to avoid tribunal claims when making an employee redundant.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size;
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers;
- Written in plain English;
- With explanatory notes and guidance.
- Checklist of a number of all important redundancy matters.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Great to be able to download and use a variety of legal documents for all types of lettings."Christopher st james
"I purchased the document to update legal precedent. Straightforward and easy to complete. It did the job with economy of verbiage."Paul Tracey