Section 25 notice: landlord does not oppose new tenancy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Section 25 notice complies the LTA 1954 (Part 2) and the Regulatory Reform (Business Tenancies) (England and Wales) Order 2003.
Often just called a s25 notice, it is suitable for landlord’s willing to grant a new tenancy to their business tenant.
An alternative form should be used to oppose a new lease.
Landlords should serve this notice between six and twelve months before the end of the lease period. More information can be found here.
Application and features
- Official, statutory form
- The only way to renew a business tenancy if you are a landlord
- Suitable for any lease renewal
- Details of the parties
- Address and description of the property
- Proposals for the new tenancy
- Important notes including ones on the tenant’s legal position; how to negotiate a new business tenancy; and validity of the notice.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"We use Net Lawman because it is an excellent website and always has the document you are looking for."Kemet Services International
"Good Information ,Help & documentation at the right cost True Value for Money."Solar Systems