Section 25 notice: landlord does not oppose new tenancy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Section 25 notice complies the LTA 1954 (Part 2) and the Regulatory Reform (Business Tenancies) (England and Wales) Order 2003.
Often just called a s25 notice, it is suitable for landlord’s willing to grant a new tenancy to their business tenant.
An alternative form should be used to oppose a new lease.
Landlords should serve this notice between six and twelve months before the end of the lease period. More information can be found here.
Application and features
- Official, statutory form
- The only way to renew a business tenancy if you are a landlord
- Suitable for any lease renewal
- Details of the parties
- Address and description of the property
- Proposals for the new tenancy
- Important notes including ones on the tenant’s legal position; how to negotiate a new business tenancy; and validity of the notice.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Efficient & fast way to create legal docs."Infobahn
"A very useful find for an SME looking for good legal documentation."iTMS Software Pty Ltd