Software development agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This custom software development agreement records the terms set between the client and the software developer. Whilst it is fair to both parties, it is the developer's interests that are most protected. The document can be edited to suit a client.
For software developers, this agreement will form the terms and conditions with your clients. Clients too, can use this agreement to ensure they get a good deal. The software agreement is especially useful if you outsource software development work. In such cases, the terms provided by the developer may not fully protect your interests - it may for example, be drawn for use in another country. Use this international agreement to protect your business.
Application and features
- Suitable for any size of software project
- Covers technical, legal and practical matters
- Provides a complete framework
- Written in user friendly plain English
- Complete with comprehensive explanatory notes
- Parties to agree on a development plan in advance
- Payment for development plan (if parties do not proceed)
- Developer to provide the customer with a detailed specification
- Payment arrangements: how much, when and how
- Ownership of software: created or plugged in
- Intellectual property rights: you choose what is suitable for you
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality
- Developer’s warranties
- Testing of software before acceptance
- Training and development
- Maintenance of software
- Non poaching provisions
- Many other provisions to protect your interests
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"We are a small UK business who can not afford our costs to get out of control. NetLawman is a great option for young small businesses."CCF(Automotive) Training & Consultancy Ltd.
"I used Netlawman.co.uk to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.