- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive contract that can be easily edited to protect the interests of either the event organiser or the speaker or presenter.
It is suitable for many types of engagement, including:
- After dinner speeches
- Internal business events, such as employee training "away days"
- Trade shows
As well as the main contractual terms, such as fees and expenses and cancellation, this document covers many practical matters, such as provision of equipment, and includes other legal provisions, such as confidentiality and ownership of intellectual property created by the presentation (for example when the event is recorded), to give you a strong base for a deal.
This document includes paragraphs that cover:
- Speaker's warranties and credentials
- Speaker's employment status (asserting that he or she is self employed)
- Contract summary and payment
- Responsibilities of the organiser
- Use of substitutes
- Use of a team of sub-contractors
- Mutual indemnity
- Uncontrollable events
- Publicity and announcements
- Miscellaneous legal matters
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Makes me wonder why I have spent so much for so long with lawyers who charge £200+ per hour and take ages to make something complex!"Kevin Jones
"I have been really impressed by your service and will use your company again, and more importantly, recommend it."Sandra