Tutor contract: home or away
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this children’s tutor contract
A simple contract for self employed children’s tutor to present to parents for agreement and signature. Flexible for you to decide first what terms you want, then to present to parents and negotiate anything they are not happy with.
Covers many areas where disputes could arise: expenses, prompt payment, emergency procedures, parental absence, hours of work and more. Most importantly, it provides the simplest way to deal with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Private clients will not be happy to be offered a twenty page legalistic document. This contract has been drawn to be sufficiently “unthreatening” as to enable you to obtain a client’s signature without delay or apology. If clients offer their own document, you should politely refuse and insist on yours.
As a worker at home, with other people’s children, you need protection. If you have not arranged for up front payment you are always at risk that your client will not pay. We give you the option of alternative payment procedures. The document provides strong provisions on mutual confidentiality (particularly to make parents responsible for what may be posted on a social network.) Limitation of liability also features large in this contract.
Contents of this children’s tutor contract
- The basic contract, tutorial work to be done, exam targets, if any.
- Relationship with child and undertakings by parents
- Practical obligations of parents, example: insurance
- Tutor’s account and expenses
- Interruptions and expenses - options - points that you need to cover to enable you to do the job
- Your account and expenses: model version
- Alternative payment provisions
- Confidentiality: protecting your privacy and theirs
- Limitation of your liability
- Uncontrollable events: to keep you in control of the contract
- Miscellaneous legal matters: critical factors which shape the contract in your favour
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"We were very happy with the documents!"Sunexpress Transport Solutions
"I found using Netlawmans website very helpful and user friendly. When sourcing legal documents to assist our business needs, I found it very quick and informative. The whole process was completed within minutes."Oi! Business Telecoms Ltd.