Divorce forms pack: unreasonable behaviour
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This pack includes every form you shall need to manage the three stages of your divorce – the petition, the decree nisi and the decree absolute. The reason for your divorce should be unreasonable behaviour by your spouse.
We provide the forms in two versions:
- a Microsoft Word document (for completing in your word processor)
- an Adobe PDF document (for printing and completing by hand)
Each form comes complete with guidance notes so that you can be confident in completing it.
The stages at which you need each form are given in this timetable.
We check regularly whether these forms are up-to-date. These ones were last updated in August 2014 after the Family Procedure Rules were amended.
Are you exempt from paying court fees?
We include a court fee exemption calculator. If you are on a low income, you may either be completely exempt from paying fees or have to pay a contribution to the fee rather than the full amount.
We explain who pays what fees in this article.
If you qualify for a fee exemption you should also complete form EX160 (included with this document) and send it along with the relevant supporting evidence to the court.
Application and features
- All documents, letters and forms for an undefended divorce
- Invaluable notes in plain English, example letters to the court and completed forms make filling out your information easy
- D8 divorce petition form
- Example petition letter to court to start proceedings
- D80 (unreasonable behaviour) application for decree nisi form
- D84 application for decree nisi form
- Petition letter to court to start proceedings
- Example letter to court re decree nisi
- D36 application for decree absolute
- D11 form
- FM1 form
- EX160 court fee remission calculator
- Example letter to court re decree absolute
- Completed examples
- Guidance notes on how to complete all the forms
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"Quoted £1000 by my companies law firm - paid £10 with Net Lawman."Spicer and Moore Ltd.
"Very comprehensive and easy to read documents. Highly recommend."Steadfast Building Services