Web hosting agreement
Most host ISPs will prefer standard terms. Occasionally however, you will need a document with agreed specific terms. This document will form the basis of your contract with majorinternetpresence.com or in other circumstances of non-standard services.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
For a host company, a document such as this is vital. You need to be fully protected.
For a client, web site hosting usually turns into a long-term affair. As the value of your web site increases, you will want to know that it is in every way “safe”. The terms and conditions in this document help you to get the contract right.
Who will use these documents?
This agreement suitable for:
- Any person or company who wants to place their web site with a host who will provide Internet access;
- Any person or company who operates a web site hosting business;
- Any person or company who wants to place their own hardware installation with a co-location host who will provide Internet access.
Application and features
- Non-partisan agreement to protect both clients and hosts. This agreement will be preferred by hosting customers , because standard form terms and conditions tend to be both inflexible and biased heavily in favour of the host;
- Suitable for almost all small or medium sized web sites;
- Suitable for hosting on either a shared or a dedicated server;
- Protects both sides.
- Summary of agreement;
- Representative liaison;
- Price and payment;
- Late payment surcharge;
- Bandwidth and disk usage;
- Duration and termination;
- No refund;
- Third party software rights;
- Acceptable use policy;
- System and network security;
- The Customer indemnifies Host;
- Customer contact details;
- Interruption to service;
- Host's disclaimer;
- Limitation of liability;
- No duty to monitor;
- Visitors to Host site;
- Other legal provisions.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"I have been really impressed by your service and will use your company again, and more importantly, recommend it."Sandra
"Thanks very much! I found your website Netlawman very usefull. I am sure to recommend your website to others as well. And I will in the future use other documents. Cheers"Dr. Vidya Chakravarthy