Working Time Regulations opt-out letter
Simple, effective letter to be provided to the employee to prove acceptance of them opting out of the Working Time Regulations requirements.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
In accordance with the Working Time Regulations, every employee must work less than 48 hours per week. An employee can opt out of this statutory provision by signing an agreement such as this. This document is in the form of a letter which is to be provided to the employee for acceptance. It is suitable when either:
- You have employed a new employee and would like them to be able to work more than 48 hours
- You have employed a new employee who has a second job and their total working time will now be over 48 hours, even if their working time with you is much less,
- You currently have an employee and would like to vary the terms of their contract so they are able to work more than 48 hours from now on. In this case, be sure to check that the original contract allows for such variations.
Application and features
- Suitable for any employer of any size;
- Suitable for employees who want to make the first moving in opting out;
- Easy to use letter format.
- Simple, effective opt-out letter.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"We are a small UK business who can not afford our costs to get out of control. NetLawman is a great option for young small businesses."CCF(Automotive) Training & Consultancy Ltd.
"A great site for small business owners. I have required two documents and you have been able to provide both at a modest cost. Both documents have met with my requirements and saved me on legal fees. Keep up the good work."Warren Brogden