Whether you are an organisation or an individual, you can use this agreement to lease a car or any other vehicle to a business.
The vehicle could be of any size or type, for example: a delivery scooter, a motorbike, a small car, a flatbed lorry, or a forklift truck.
The term of the lease can be as short or long as you like, from days to years. We suggest a short period so that the contract can be renewed and terms (such as the rental amount) can be updated.
This document is not suitable to use if your business is leasing cars and vehicles to consumers, regulated by Consumer Credit Act 1974 amended to date.
Examples of use might be:
- a company owner who leases his personally owned car to his company
- a company with an unused delivery van who leases it to another business
- short term holiday car rental (this industry is not regulated)
- a supporter of a charity or not-for-profit organisation who leases its minibus to the organisation
- within a group of companies to move profit around the group for any reason