Rajeev heads a successful law practice in New Delhi, India that provides services to corporate and individual clients in the UK, the USA, Australia and India.
He has been associated with Net Lawman since 2004, first as a draftsman then as an advisor.
In addition to a bachelor's degree in science, a PG Diploma in Sales Management and an online diploma in IPR from WIPO Online University.
Rajeev also enjoys the following qualifications and memberships:
- MBA from Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow
- LLB from Delhi University
- ACS i.e. Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (from which he received the 'Silver Medal' for all India highest marks in Corporate Laws paper)
- ACIS i.e. Associate Member of the (English) Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- MICA i.e. Member of the Indian Council of Arbitration
Direct dial: +91 120 2585414