Security services contract
This agreement is useful for both, the security service provider and to the client (which may be an industrial unit, shopping center, hospital, residential society, school or any other organisations) on payment of agreed fee and the client who wishes to engage the security agency for the security of its industrial or institutional premises.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
The purpose of this agreement is to regulate the relationship between the client and the security Services provider (which is a company) in connection with the security Services to be provided for the designated premises.
The security agency must be professional and offer highly trained and certified guards capable of providing the level of security and protection that suits the client’s’ business and operations and matches the risk potential.
- The security Services provider and the client both can use this agreement.
- This agreement provides flexibility by the way of choosing the description of the rendered security Services and option for relevant schedules.
- This agreement is comprehensive in the manner to cover all the relevant aspects involved in this type of service including provisions relating to:
- Firearms and the equipment which the security personnel will use for the performance of their services
- Price and Payment
- Intellectual property
- No competition
- Extent and limitation of liability
- Premature termination and its consequences
- Data protection
- Miscellaneous clause about waiver, force majeure, notice and service, dispute resolution etc
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"A great site for small business owners. I have required two documents and you have been able to provide both at a modest cost. Both documents have met with my requirements and saved me on legal fees. Keep up the good work."Warren Brogden
"Quoted £1000 by my companies law firm - paid £10 with Net Lawman."Spicer and Moore Ltd.