Business sale agreement: café or sandwich shop
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive agreement for the sale and purchase of a business by an individual, a company or any other organisation.
- Not suitable for sale of shares in a company.For a company sale, see our Company sale agreements section.
- It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by providing the first draft.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale.The drafting notes contain a thorough explanation of how warranties work.
- The purchase price may be apportioned among the assets to assist in tax planning.
- We give you more information about these procedures in the drafting notes that come with each document.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and customers
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller’s activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Thanks very much! I found your website Netlawman very usefull. I am sure to recommend your website to others as well. And I will in the future use other documents. Cheers"Dr. Vidya Chakravarthy
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my favourites Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker