Business sale agreement: café or sandwich shop
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive agreement for the sale and purchase of a business by an individual, a company or any other organisation.
- Not suitable for sale of shares in a company.For a company sale, see our Company sale agreements section.
- It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by providing the first draft.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale.The drafting notes contain a thorough explanation of how warranties work.
- The purchase price may be apportioned among the assets to assist in tax planning.
- We give you more information about these procedures in the drafting notes that come with each document.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and customers
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller’s activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Great to be able to download and use a variety of legal documents for all types of lettings."Christopher st james
"We were very happy with the documents!"Sunexpress Transport Solutions