Business sale agreement: café or sandwich shop
Cafe or sandwich shop business sale and purchase agreement: full version suitable for business of any value, provision for leasehold property transfer and many other features.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive agreement for the sale and purchase of a business by an individual, a company or any other organisation.
- Not suitable for sale of shares in a company.For a company sale, see our Company sale agreements section.
- It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by providing the first draft.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale.The drafting notes contain a thorough explanation of how warranties work.
- The purchase price may be apportioned among the assets to assist in tax planning.
- We give you more information about these procedures in the drafting notes that come with each document.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and customers
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller’s activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Very comprehensive and easy to read documents. Highly recommend."Steadfast Building Services
"Paul Adams Associates Legal Services has used Net Lawman online legal documents on numerous occasions and have found their service to be very efficient and cost-effective. I have no hesitation in recommending Net Lawman to my associates."Paul Adams