Employee commission agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Most employers will use this agreement to supplement an existing contract of employment.
There are good reasons why that might be beneficial:
- you might use a standard version employment contract for all your staff and want to avoid changing it
- the number of employees permitted to sell on commission is low
- the period during which the payment model will operate is limited or could be limited, after which the employee will be paid on a normal wage basis
- you have a union agreement regarding the content employment contracts
However, the words within it can also be added to any contract, such as our standard one for any employee.
If used as a stand-alone agreement, this document does not affect terms of the employment contract and deals only with matter relating directly to selling.
- Legal framework
- Basis of agreement
- General duties to sell
- Commission payment procedure
- Non-compete provision
- Other appropriate legal provisions to protect your interests
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White
"Better we buy the latest basic version of what we do for the clients; keeps us up to date and always gives a flying start to our draftsmanship skills."Wentworths Solicitors