Employee commission agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Most employers will use this agreement to supplement an existing contract of employment.
There are good reasons why that might be beneficial:
- you might use a standard version employment contract for all your staff and want to avoid changing it
- the number of employees permitted to sell on commission is low
- the period during which the payment model will operate is limited or could be limited, after which the employee will be paid on a normal wage basis
- you have a union agreement regarding the content employment contracts
However, the words within it can also be added to any contract, such as our standard one for any employee.
If used as a stand-alone agreement, this document does not affect terms of the employment contract and deals only with matter relating directly to selling.
- Legal framework
- Basis of agreement
- General duties to sell
- Commission payment procedure
- Non-compete provision
- Other appropriate legal provisions to protect your interests
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"I needed to start a company fast, I searched and after looking at a few websites I came across netlawman, by far the easiest around. I will be looking again for when I need future documents fast. Thank you."textcards
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White