No smoking policy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document provides a comprehensive and flexible model no smoking policy businesses of all sizes, and comes with information on how to implement and enforce it.
Having such a policy in place will ensure that your employees not only comply with health and safety legislation, but also help you as an employer enforce no smoking areas in and around your premises. By having a written policy, employees will not be able to claim that they didn't know the rules.
We recommended that you consult with a variety of employees from all sections of the organisation before implementing the policy. This will help to ensure that all employees views are represented fairly and therefore will do better to achieve lasting success.
Once implemented, all employees should be given access to a copy of the policy (most likely as part of a staff handbook).
- Background information: principles and reasons for implementing a no smoking policy
- References to health and safety legislation – showing that a ban on smoking in public places will be enforced
- The policy
- Guidelines for the employees to follow
- Suggestions for the smooth implementation of the policy
- Support for smokers who want to quit
- Suggestions for enforcement
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Net Lawman has helped me through several procedures. The documents in plain English, the drafting service and the delightful customer service means I can get the job done properly, at a price that doesn't affect a small businesses bottom line. Thank you!"Dan White
"Easy to find documents and good explanations for each What I wanted. Quick delivery. Saved money on legal fees."Bev Walker-Pugh