Resignation acknowledgement: letter
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
If you are an employer, it is important that you follow the correct procedures for resignation. This letter ensures you do just that – it acknowledges the employee's resignation, states the effective date of termination and finalises salary payments and other resignation matters. It essence, it aids a swift, amicable and transparent resignation process.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size;
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers;
- Written in plain English;
- With full explanatory notes.
- Acknowledgement of employee’s resignation;
- Effective date of termination;
- Finalises salary payments;
- Finalises other payments and other matters.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Better we buy the latest basic version of what we do for the clients; keeps us up to date and always gives a flying start to our draftsmanship skills."Wentworths Solicitors
"We are a small UK business who can not afford our costs to get out of control. NetLawman is a great option for young small businesses."CCF(Automotive) Training & Consultancy Ltd.