Resignation acknowledgement: letter
Amicable letter from the employer, acknowledging the employee's resignation, stating the effective date of termination, final salary payments and other resignation matters.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
If you are an employer, it is important that you follow the correct procedures for resignation. This letter ensures you do just that – it acknowledges the employee's resignation, states the effective date of termination and finalises salary payments and other resignation matters. It essence, it aids a swift, amicable and transparent resignation process.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size;
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers;
- Written in plain English;
- With full explanatory notes.
- Acknowledgement of employee’s resignation;
- Effective date of termination;
- Finalises salary payments;
- Finalises other payments and other matters.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Your site is very easy to understand I have used you a few times and you are the best on line."Cornerstones Lettings Carmarthen
"Simple to use, no silly file format issues that plague the US sites. Well done."AsiaEx Consulting Singapore