Resignation acknowledgement: letter
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
If you are an employer, it is important that you follow the correct procedures for resignation. This letter ensures you do just that – it acknowledges the employee's resignation, states the effective date of termination and finalises salary payments and other resignation matters. It essence, it aids a swift, amicable and transparent resignation process.
Application and features
- Suitable for all businesses, whatever type or size;
- Suitable for all employers, heads of departments and managers;
- Written in plain English;
- With full explanatory notes.
- Acknowledgement of employee’s resignation;
- Effective date of termination;
- Finalises salary payments;
- Finalises other payments and other matters.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"Reasonable price. Contained just the layout and info I needed. Saved time in production and of course legal fees."Don Eade
"Very helpful in securing the legal documentation we required in order to continue to carry out our retail business in a professional manner."Ebarg