Secretary or administrative assistant: terms and conditions
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is suitable for both:
- Individual self employed admin assistants, typist, personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, clerical assistant or receptionist who will present the document to the client as “my contract”; and
- Any business who requires admin, reception or clerical assistance. In this case, it provides the essential starting point for the relationship.
The contract emphasises the contractors self employed status.
If you are a business employing admin staff specifically to contract them out, you will need both contracts of employment between yourself and your employees as well as an agreement for your contracting company, that is, between you and the client, all of which can be found on the Net Lawman website. Note, this document is for a sole trader.
Application and features
- Over-arching agreement designed for ongoing use or a single assignments;
- Very flexible to suit the requirements of either or both parties;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects both sides;
- Establishes as far as possible a self employed status for the purposes of IR35;
- Reduces the chances for employer obligations to arise.
- Written in plain English;
- Includes explanatory notes.
- Details of the parties;
- Detailed description of the work required;
- Who may perform the services;
- Hours to be worked;
- Dispute resolution;
- Other legal provisions;
- Explanatory notes and guidance.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"I used Netlawman.co.uk to pre-work some contracts for my lawyer. He came back stating that the forms were 'excellent' and saved me several billable hours."Chris T.
"I purchased the document to update legal precedent. Straightforward and easy to complete. It did the job with economy of verbiage."Paul Tracey