Section 26 notice: request by tenant to renew tenancy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Section 26 notice complies the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (Part 2) and the Regulatory Reform (Business Tenancies) (England and Wales) Order 2003.
It is suitable for use by a tenant who wants to request a new (or renewal of an existing) lease.
The tenant can pre-empt the landlord's s25 Notice, request a new tenancy and propose terms for renewal using this s26 Notice. However, this form cannot be served if the landlord has already served an s25 notice.
Application and features
- For use whenever your current tenancy is coming to an end
- Official form in plain English
- Form compliant with paragraph 6 of Schedule 6 to Section 44 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Details of the tenant and the landlord
- Address and description of the property
- Negotiable proposals for the new tenancy (to be completed)
- Important notes
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"Great service - a wide choice of comprehensive legal documents at sensible prices. The documents are easy to amend and in plain English. Fantastic!"David Robertson
"Very helpful in securing the legal documentation we required in order to continue to carry out our retail business in a professional manner."Ebarg