Section 26 notice: request by tenant to renew tenancy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Section 26 notice complies the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (Part 2) and the Regulatory Reform (Business Tenancies) (England and Wales) Order 2003.
It is suitable for use by a tenant who wants to request a new (or renewal of an existing) lease.
The tenant can pre-empt the landlord's s25 Notice, request a new tenancy and propose terms for renewal using this s26 Notice. However, this form cannot be served if the landlord has already served an s25 notice.
Application and features
- For use whenever your current tenancy is coming to an end
- Official form in plain English
- Form compliant with paragraph 6 of Schedule 6 to Section 44 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Details of the tenant and the landlord
- Address and description of the property
- Negotiable proposals for the new tenancy (to be completed)
- Important notes
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Good Information ,Help & documentation at the right cost True Value for Money."Solar Systems
"I needed an Agreement and Google, as always, was where I headed. I found the Net Lawman site and initially I thought I needed a relationship type Agreement but the Lodger one was absolutely perfect.
I didn't think it would be so easy so would recommend your website to anybody who was looking for an Agreement to suit their needs."Wendy Auger