Section 26 notice: request by tenant to renew tenancy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Section 26 notice complies the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (Part 2) and the Regulatory Reform (Business Tenancies) (England and Wales) Order 2003.
It is suitable for use by a tenant who wants to request a new (or renewal of an existing) lease.
The tenant can pre-empt the landlord's s25 Notice, request a new tenancy and propose terms for renewal using this s26 Notice. However, this form cannot be served if the landlord has already served an s25 notice.
Application and features
- For use whenever your current tenancy is coming to an end
- Official form in plain English
- Form compliant with paragraph 6 of Schedule 6 to Section 44 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Details of the tenant and the landlord
- Address and description of the property
- Negotiable proposals for the new tenancy (to be completed)
- Important notes
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I was really pleased with my recent experience of using Net Lawman. I was able to obtain important legal documents, needed to support my small business. Net Lawman understood my needs and provided fast and efficient service without incurring the significant costs of a traditional law firm. I would both recommend and use Net lawman again"Shireen Arthur
"Brilliant. I am most grateful to Net Lawman. Your service standard is unparallel. I would strongly recommend any individual or organisation to Net Lawman."Dr. Smarajit Roy
"Great resource for a small business like ours. Affordable and professional legal documents that would otherwise cost us a bundle."Garry