- England & Wales
- Length:4 pages (356 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
We guarantee every document we sell. If you are not satisfied with one of our templates after you download it for whatever reason, tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
Email us with questions about editing your document. Use our Lawyer Assist service if you’d like our legal team to check your document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25 and 57 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
Use this form if you have a section 57 certificate and you are willing to grant a new tenancy for the period between the end of the current tenancy and the date given in the section 57 certificate.
If you wish to oppose the grant of a new tenancy for that period on any of the grounds in section 30(1) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, use Form 9 in schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004 instead of this form.
If the tenant may be entitled to acquire the freehold or an extended lease, use Form 14 in that Schedule, instead of this form or Form 9.
We have further information about s25 notices and issuing them that may be of interest to read.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Certificate under s57 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Tenant application under part 2 of the Landlord and Tenant Act1954 proposing new tenancy
- Explanatory and guidance notes on how to complete the form
We are happy to answer any questions you have. Arrange for us to call you.