Section 25 notice: Form 10
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25 and 57 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
Use this form if you have a section 57 certificate and you are willing to grant a new tenancy for the period between the end of the current tenancy and the date given in the section 57 certificate.
If you wish to oppose the grant of a new tenancy for that period on any of the grounds in section 30(1) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, use Form 9 in schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004 instead of this form.
If the tenant may be entitled to acquire the freehold or an extended lease, use Form 14 in that Schedule, instead of this form or Form 9.
We have further information about s25 notices and issuing them that may be of interest to read.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Certificate under s57 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Tenant application under part 2 of the Landlord and Tenant Act1954 proposing new tenancy
- Explanatory and guidance notes on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Quoted £1000 by my companies law firm - paid £10 with Net Lawman."Spicer and Moore Ltd.
"We are a small UK business who can not afford our costs to get out of control. NetLawman is a great option for young small businesses."CCF(Automotive) Training & Consultancy Ltd.