Section 25 notice: Form 9
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25 and 57 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
Use this form if you have a section 57 certificate and you wish to oppose the grant of a new tenancy, for the period between the end of the current tenancy and the date given in the section 57 certificate, on any of the grounds in section 30(1) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
If you are willing to grant a new tenancy for that period, use Form 10 in schedule 2 to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part 2 (Notices) Regulations 2004 instead of this form.
You might like to read more about the procedure when issuing a section 25 notice.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Certificate given under s57 and its effect
- Grounds under s30(1) of the Act for opposing tenant application
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current English law.
"I have used you in the past and am always impressed!"Diane Bantten (Acquit Debt Recovery)
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money"Roy Butterworth
"The service received is excellent and extremely fast. For busy agents, this service is an absolute gem."House Seekers Ltd.